A huge shout out and thank you to the wonderful misssamanthajill for the nomination back in May, following my inaugural Freshly Pressed post. I’m beyond thrilled to finally and belatedly accept it!
The rules for the Super Sweet Blogging Award:
- Thank the Super Sweet Blogger who nominated you.
- Answer 5 Super Sweet Questions
- Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award image in your blog post.
- Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other bloggers.
- Notify the nominees of their nomination on their blog.
The 5 Super Sweet Questions:
- Cookies or Cake?
Cookies. Snickerdoodles, Oatmeal Chocolate Chip, Bacon Chocolate Chip…all the chocolate chips!
- Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate, especially in coffee.
- Favorite Sweet Treat?
My roommate, Liz, made some chocolate chip orange cranberry bread once for a study party. And by party, I mean us, our laptops, and that bread. The entire loaf was gone in about half an hour, and I’m fairly sure she only ate one slice.
- When do you crave sweet things the most?
Um, does “all the time” count?
- Sweet Nickname?
Miranda is a difficult name to abbreviate, but people have gotten creative over the years. A few have called me Mandy, while in high school, my cross country alter ego, Wojo (Wojciechowski’s a bit of a mouthful), lent me a greater legitimacy than my actual athletic abilities.
The Baker’s Dozen (13) Nominees:
11) Diane Thieke